Thursday, October 25, 2007

The backlog

In approximately reverse chronological order, here are the movies I remember watching for Movie Night. I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch, but here are the ones that come to me off the top of my head:

Punch-Drunk Love
House of Games
Magnolia
Walk the Line
The Minus Man
Cinderella Man
The Aviator
Film
The Fog of War: Eleven Lessons from the Life of Robert S. McNamara
Insomnia (original Norwegian version)
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

And from the earlier incarnation, I remember:

To Live
The Godfather II
The Insider
The Scent of Green Papaya
Joe Versus the Volcano
Annie Hall
In the Bleak Midwinter (which we knew as A Midwinter's Tale, for some reason)
Bringing Out the Dead
Clerks.
Highway 61
Keeping the Faith
Looking for Richard
City of God
The Lady Vanishes
Ghost World

No comments: